- We have a new PDF form that does not require printing, so everything can be submitted via email. (Note, photocopies of receipts, order forms, invoices, etc. are acceptable!)
- New forms to be completed online and emailed are found here: https://trumanpta.membershiptoolkit.com/pta-reimbursement-form
- Please follow this link for specific instructions as well as an example of how to fill out the form!
- Please return completed form (including all your contact info), with copies of receipts, order forms and/or invoices to me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The process for reimbursement is somewhat time-consuming as we must have two signatures, and all reimbursement forms must also be approved and signed. Typically, turnaround time is about a week. Due to the current situation things may move a bit slower due to scheduling time with check signers/approvers. If it is of an urgent nature and you need your reimbursement right away – please contact me or members of the PTA Executive Committee before the purchase so we can make suitable arrangements.
- Please send all PTA financial related questions to me via email at email@example.com. Note that it may take up to 24 hours for me to return an email. I am new to the PTA treasurer’s position and also have a full-time job as well as normal parent duties. I will do everything I can to return your call, text or email as quickly as possible, but sometimes life does interrupt the best of intentions.
- Unfortunately, I cannot process any reimbursements which are dated prior to July 1, 2022.
- I will not have the checkbook, blank checks, forms or other items related to the budget or treasurer ‘stuff’ in general with me while at work unless prior arrangements have been made.
- I would be extremely appreciative of your patience and understanding as we go through this school year! 😊
THE NEXT GENERATION OF BOX TOPS IS HERE. IT'S EASY TO DO, CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE!
You can also download the app on your smart device!